Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Long Road Retreat

The retreat was really fun!
One of the main aspects that I really enjoyed was the workshops on the day of arrival. This was a great way of learning which department does what, meeting new people and the many interesting ways that we could collaborate and share ideas. Definatly a great ice-breaker!
As the weekend went on it was really good to be able to see nature in a different way, being in the city most of the time made me in some respect ignorant to nature and needing to look closely at how it develops and what out there has a great connection to art!
Doing research into Richard Long before going to Ilam provided me with a foundation to which grew throughout the weekend giving me new ideas into my own practice as well as the exhibition.
It was sad to leave as I had loads of fun! getting to know how everyone works gives me excitement to apply and experiment within my own practice.
Good job team!

No comments:

Post a Comment