Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Peaceful to Mayhem

I really enjoyed going to Ilam and it really opened my eyes to what is just around the corner. Unfortunately I could not stay at the hostel as it was full but I really wanted to be part of this so I decided to drive to Ilam each day to take part. When driving to Ilam it felt weird as the roads changed from motorway to main road to country lanes then at Ilam it changed to path ways and dirt tracks. I like the fact even though it was only a 30 minute drive from my house how different it became. Not only for landscape but the change of input that man has on the environments. Like Stoke-on-Trent has a lot of man made input e.g. shops, houses, roads ect where as up in Ilam even though Man does keep the environment nice its a lot more natural with tree's and animals. I want to show this change within my work as it is the Potteries Museum after all so i feel the Potteries need to be interpreted in my work somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment